Roots: Growing Deeper

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Twilight


I am sure you have heard the buzz going around about the book series "Twilight". Pretty much all teenage girls are reading them, and that is all their conversations seem to be about anymore. I have to confess, I am addicted to these books too. I just finished the second book, and I am super excited to get the third and fourth ones. I can't buy them in English in Mexico, so I am a bit behind, but they should be arriving in the mail soon.:D When I first heard about the books, and then heard what they were about, I thought all my friends were going crazy. I mean, come on, vampires?! But after I started reading them, I couldn't stop! After a while they become more than just a story you read when you are bored. Stephenie Meyer has done an outstanding job writing these novels. They aren't like most books you would find on the shelves at Barnes and Noble these days. They are different, unique. I think people really enjoy them for that.
A movie is coming out on November 21st based off of the first book. I can't wait to see it!
If you haven't read the Twilight series yet, you need to read them! They are amazing. Especially if you are a teenage girl, you will love them. :)

1 comment:

Hannah K. said...

Oh twilight...i need to finish the last book soon!! They are very addicting. :)