Roots: Growing Deeper

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blog Time

I guess that whole "updating my blog weekly" thing didn't work out so great. haha...oops.
Life here in Autlan has really picked up the past few months. I am now teaching four of my own English classes each week at Jazz Gym, the dance studio I attend. I am teaching some of the girls in my dance class, as well as my dance teacher and two of her daughters. I am praying that I can teach them more than just English, but also about the love of Christ. I'm still teaching level one at La Roca with my dad, as well.
I have dance class three times a week, and even though I'm still not that good at it yet, I am really enjoying it. I have become good friends with a lot of the girls in my class, and we have lots of fun together.
I help out at La Roca on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the kitchen, waiting on tables, helping make the coffee's etc. I really enjoy hanging out there. It's a great place to hang out and have fun, as well as get to know the community. I'm always meeting new people when I go in there, and constantly seeing familiar faces as well.
Please continue to pray for our ministry here in Autlan. For our unsaved friends that we are trying to share the love of Christ with, and the youth group at our church.
Seriously, life goes by so fast here. My life is pretty busy, between school, dance, La Roca, and everything else, I keep myself occupied. lol. I can't believe we moved here six months ago. I love Mexico. :)
Dios les bendiga, Jess

No comments: