Roots: Growing Deeper

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jack, Jare, and CoCo

On June 18th three of my favorite people in the ENTIRE world came to visit me for two weeks! We got stuck in traffic on the way to the airport, and their flight had got in a few min. early... I walked through the airport doors, and I immediately set eyes on them. Jack and Jarren standing up, and coco rested up against a pole. I made my way through the people that were between them and I as fast as I could, with a big smile on my face. As soon as there was nobody else standing within the distance between them and me, I ran up to them. I was sooo happy that they were FINALLY here! We had some tacos at our favorite taco stand in Guadalajara, and then headed back to Autlan.
We had such an awesome two weeks together! We hung out here at the center quite a bit, but it was really fun. We had a blast just spending time together. We loved to go to La Roca, hang out with the Ohio group that was here, play rook, watch movies, make cakes, stay up super late, etc. etc. We also went to the beach two different days, which was really fun. Swimming in the ocean, diving through the waves, playing water polo, hanging out in the pool, delicious drinks, chicken fights....we had a blast.
Before I knew it though, the two weeks were over, and it was time for them to leave. Saying goodbye is SO hard! I know I will see them again soon though, and I am so thankful that they got to come this summer. I love you guys!!


No comments: