Roots: Growing Deeper

Thursday, November 4, 2010

House Sitting with the Bestie


This week, my friend Hannah and I are house sitting for some close friends of ours, The Cornish family. Mr. Cornish is on a missions trip in Haiti, Mrs. C is in Ethiopia, and their three kids, Emily, Jack, and Ben are all off at college. They needed someone to take care of their cute dog, Cuddles, so Mr. C called Hannah and I! We've been there for a week now, and will leave on Saturday. It has been a fun week, hanging out and being "responsible adults" of the house.
Hans and I have been super close for a long time, but we just hadn't had very much time to "catch up on life" together since I got back in August and school started. This week has DEFINITELY fixed that. It has been so amazing! We've been able to spend lots of time together, hear about everything that is going on in each others lives. It has been incredible! Han
nah and I are so much alike, and we can relate so well with things that are going on. Love it! Love her! We've stayed up waaaayyyy too late a few nights, and even missed a few classes because of it. Oops!
Cuddles is super cute and fun to take care of, but she definitely has her stupid moments. It's been a great week though, and definitely a blessing to have some good, quality bestie time with Hannah. I love you chica!!


No comments: