Roots: Growing Deeper

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Dog Park

I love hanging out with my cousins. We always have fun together, no matter where we are. Nothing is ever boring if we are together. It has been awesome getting to spend some good, quality time with them since I got here; it had been a long time.
This afternoon we took the Baker's dog, Dixon, to the "dog park". It was a perfect warm, sunny afternoon. The sun was shining, the slight breeze was just perfect, and we were all together. Can you get any better than that? When we first got there, we decided to jump from rock to rock and see if we could make it across all the rocks without falling. I felt like a little kid again! But heck, it was fun! After that we played frisbee with the dog, and chased many other dogs, trying to get our frisbee back when they stole it from Dixon. Dean (one of the exchange students that is living wiht the Bakers) took some awesome pictures as well. We left just as the sun was setting and had a fun car ride back talking about fun memories we had in the Baker's "old house" growing up.
I love my cousins, I don't know what I would do without them. You guys are the best!!

No comments: