Roots: Growing Deeper

Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Days in Salem

As my trip comes to an end, I have mixed feelings. I am sad to leave Salem. I have so many friends and good memories here. I love spending time with my friends and family here and I am going to miss everyone terribly when I return to Mexico. At the same time though, I am excited to go back to Mexico. I am excited to see my family, sleep with my own pillow, play with my dog, and continue to serve the Lord in Autlan.

I have done SOO much in the past month, it's insane. I've had so many good memories and fun times with my friends. I have loved going to Bethany on Sunday mornings, and Crosswalk on Tuesday nights. I have realized a lot about my life on this trip. Things that I need to change and do better on, and I have also been reminded at how blessed I am. God is so good. He gives me so many incredible things.

I am going to return to Mexico with sooo many good memories from this past month. I could go on for hours naming them one after another. :) Many good pictures, and fun times. This trip has been a blast. I will remember and cherish all the memories forever.

Thank you all for being such blessings in my life. Jess

No comments: