Roots: Growing Deeper

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adventures of Week Two

This was my second week and Salem, and another great week, just like the first one. :) My mom and brothers left on Friday morning to return to Mexico, and my mom called me last night and told me that they had all arrived safely. I know they really enjoyed seeing everyone while they were here.
Some of my highlights from this past week were seeing my grandparents from Washington, gong to crosswalk, exploring Minto Brown Park, paintballing (there was eleven boys and me that went...it was sooo much fun!!), movie night at Jack's house, Olive Garden with Catherine and Jarren (lol, we have way to much fun when the three of us are together....especially when the phone rings), spending the night at Hannah's, having the "Hannah/Jess day", watching The Office (yes, I'm addicted now), shooting glow sticks 100 yards into the air and catching them at midnight with Cameron and Jarren, and church. :) It was an awesome week with many new memories, inside jokes and pictures that I will remember forever.
I have all these memories, and have had all these awesome times with my friends and family already, and my trip is only half over! I love it.
Enjoying Salem, Jess

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Jess! Guess what? I read your blog! =) And I finally decided to give commenting another try. Anyways, I love it that you're having so much fun. You do such a great job of fitting months worth of fun into four short weeks. I guess I have nothing important to say besides the fact that I think you are pretty stinkin' awesome and I love my Yessikchai!