Roots: Growing Deeper

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break!

This week has been a crazy week, but it has been completely amazing. I have got to see and hang out with many of my friends that I hadn't seen in a long time, which is great. Hanging out with them and catching up on life is so much fun.
It has been pretty cold and rainy the past week, but we haven't let that get in our way too much. I will admit though, I am a bit of a pansy when it comes to the cold weather. I have adapted to the Mexico climate quite a bit in the last year and a half. :)
Going to Bethany (our home church here in Salem) on Sunday was so awesome. The feeling of being back there was indescribable. I love that church. We had such a warm welcome home too, it was nice. The worship time, and the message, the atmosphere, Sunday school....everything was just incredible.
It seems like almost every night a group of people are going to someones house for a movie night. Usually we hang out and play games, eat food, etc. and then watch a movie. lol. Then following the movie is usually the same thing, with all of the guys tackling each other added in there. :)
We've done random, fun stuff all week. I love it. It doesn't really matter to me what it is that we do, it matters more that I am getting to spend time hanging out with my friends.
Another update and some pics will be coming soon. Jess

No comments: