Roots: Growing Deeper

Saturday, October 31, 2009

SKILLET Concert!!!!

Tonight I went to the most incredible concert I have ever been to in my life. No Joke! It was amazing. Words can't even describe how awesome it was.
Two bands called "The Letter Black" and "Decyfer Down" played first, and I didn't really care for them much. lol. Then Hawk Nelson came out and they were AWESOME! I have listened to them for tears, and every Christian teenage girl loves them. During Hawk Nelson we were down in the mosh pit getting warmed up, and it was a blast rocking out to their music, having fun. But that was only the beginning. We were saving the best for the band we had been waiting for all night. Skillet.
I had heard that they were one of the most incredible bands to see in concert, so I was excited to see them but I had no idea how amazing they actually were in concert until they started playing. HOLY SNAP! If you have never been to a Skillet concert before, you have to go to one!!! They are all so talented and passionate about what they do. They definitely get five stars. :)
After five hours of screaming at the top of my lungs, dancing, singing, jumping and listening to AMAZING music, I think it's time for bed. I don't think I am going to have a voice for about a week, but it was totally worth it. :)

No comments: