Roots: Growing Deeper

Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer Schedule

Hey guys! I have a very event-filled summer, and I am sure you do too. And believe it or not, its RIGHT around the corner. I can feel that its coming, and that it's coming SOON! :)
Here's a taste of what I will be up to this summer:

JUNE:
on call at La Roca (all month)
18: Cousin and two best friends coming! WOO-HOO!!
20-29: Group from Ohio
29: Texas group?

JULY:
2: friends and cousin leave
8: Auntie Dawn and cousins, Landon and Junior come! Yippee!!
18-25: Group from California

AUGUST:
1-10: Group from Salem
20: Auntie and cousins leave

September: School Begins

October: Furlough begins!

We are also hoping to start a new youth group here at the center this summer. I think that this ministry could be a very effective thing in the lives of the youth here in Autlan. They need the love of Christ in their lives so bad.

Now you have a bit of an idea as to what I will be up to this summer. I am very excited for all that is coming up, and I can't wait to see what God has planned!
God Bless, Jessica

1 comment:

Hannah K. said...

cool!! who is coming with jarren? the welds? and who is coming from salem? well i finally got caught up on your blog! haha. i love you,jess!