Roots: Growing Deeper

Saturday, February 5, 2011

LifeStyle

This challenge isn't about just changing my habits with people in youth group, and around Church. It's not just about learning to live without Facebook for a month.
This challenge for me, is about creating a new lifestyle. I've realized how much sin I have allowed to be in my life and become part of me, that I wasn't even aware of anymore. This covenant is about changing my lifestyle in all areas, with all the people in my life. It's about becoming the person God wants me to be.
I'm excited to become more like the person God wants me to be, and begin to work hard at getting rid of the things that my Savior isn't pleased with me.

Lord, thank you for this relationship covenant, and that through it I've become aware of some things in my life that I need to change. Thank you God for this challenge to help me get started with the destiny you have for me.
Father, I also pray that you would be with each of my friends in youth group that are also partaking in this challenge. Help them to have the discipline and desire to become more like you, that they may be stretched in their faith.
In your name I pray, Amen

No comments: